Thank you for choosing Siskyou Property Management for your investment property management. Our mission is to help you protect your investment and provide the best customer service around. We take pride in being a company that is reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
We realize you have other options when it comes to property management for your investment. We know that our clients choose us because we go above and beyond, offering property owners and tenants alike the best possible service. We strive to build a great relationship between both our tenants and our clients, acting as a professional and caring liaison. At Siskyou Property Management, our team of professionals provides excellent services, which has helped push us to the top of the field in the area.
OUR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
We are pleased to take an approach to property management that allows you to choose what types of services you would like. Our flexible menu of options allows you to focus on increasing your return on investment, because you can opt for only what you need. Choose from our full service program or other options focused on single-issue marketing and management.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
Our full service program handles all aspects of qualifying tenants, administration, maintenance and collections.
- Interview each tenant applying for a rental.
- Check the applicant’s credit with the major credit reporting agencies.
- Provide a background check to screen for sexual and violent offenders.
- Verify personal information, including employment, rental history, income, etc.
- Prepare all lease documents.
- Handle all disbursement of collected funds to the property owner.
- Manage all funds in a trust account.
- Provide annual statements for tax purposes.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal systems.
- Create and maintain a file and accounting system.
- Pay all necessary property bills, including mortgages, insurance, utilities, and property taxes.
- Provide monthly financial reports to the property owner.
At Siskyou Property Management, we believe that quick, reliable, and cost-effective property maintenance is a critical component of upholding the integrity of a rental property and ultimately helps to create a healthy, happy relationship between tenant, property, and owner. Our preventative maintenance program helps to minimize tenant turnover while maintaining and improving the owner’s property value.
- Prepare and send out monthly statements.
- Follow up on all late payments with the tenant.
- Prepare and send eviction notices.
- Take action to pursue all delinquent accounts through proper legal channels.
CUSTOM MARKETING PROGRAMS
Without an effective marketing strategy, your rental property could sit empty for a while, costing you money. At YOUR Property Management, we are experts when it comes to effectively marketing rental properties and will use our skills to help assess your property and design a custom marketing plan. In addition to providing individual services, we also conduct a market analysis twice per year so that we can provide you with information regarding the current market, so you can make informed rental rate decisions.
Some of the methods we use for our custom marketing program include:
Siskyou Property Management website – This website receives a lot of traffic and is hot spot for finding local rentals. We include your property pictures, information, and a rental application to keep it convenient for those close by or who may be moving into the area.
Professional property signage – Many people scour the community they are interested in moving into, making professional signage a must. We take care of all of that for you.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Property Management Client Services
Expect these services and more:
- Inspect and inventory vacancies
- Contract and supervise cleaning, painting, maintenance, repairs
- Advertise and post signs for vacancies
- Schedule and conduct showings
- Provide knowledgeable, helpful information on amenities, schools, utilities, etc. to prospective tenants
- Select optimal tenants for you property
- Execute rental/lease agreements that clearly state both tenant and landlord obligations
- Coordinate transfer of utilities and accounts
- Respond immediately to tenant calls with prompt, friendly service
- Establish and maintain positive relations with tenants
- Resolve tenant disputes fairly and effectively
- Monitor property regularly to ensure proper maintenance and care
- Collect rents on time
- Disburse proceeds exactly as you specify
- Determine rental rates and appropriate increases, with you approval, to ensure the maximum return on your investment
- Provide personalized services at your request, including landscaping, renovation and refurbishment, customized accounting
- Administer Client Trust Accounts
- Meet and exceed all legal requirements and expectations of the Oregon Landlord/Tenant Act